شــباب تــكــنــو
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Your dreams and ambitions

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Your dreams and ambitions Empty Your dreams and ambitions

مُساهمة  برعي الجمعة فبراير 06 2009, 09:38

Your dreams and ambitions
In this topic we are going to write about our dreams and ambitions, and how can we achieve them. For example when we were children, most of us were thinking of being a doctor or an engineer, and this ambition some times changes via years, for example, when I was in primary and intermediate schools, my ambition was to be a doctor, but when I got to high school my thinking had been changed. I dreamed about being someone who concerns with chemistry as a science. Do you know why? Because of our teacher who made the subject of chemistry so interesting. Finally as you know I joined the department of chemical technology, and I still dream of many things. They will be discussed later
AND NOW WHAT ABOUT YOUR DREAMS AND IMBITIONS
AND HOW CAN YOU ACHIEVE THEM

Your dreams and ambitions Ambition4HK

برعي
المشرف العام
المشرف العام

عدد الرسائل : 443
الموقع : ديامي احمد الله
العمل/الترفيه : Researcher/Industrial Research Centre
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/10/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Your dreams and ambitions Empty رد: Your dreams and ambitions

مُساهمة  BIG BOSS الجمعة فبراير 06 2009, 20:23

Hey Bur3y,
It's really nice to write about such subject. I had written a short topic about my dreams and submitted it within the forum.
Hope it answers the question (AND NOW WHAT ABOUT YOUR DREAMS AND IMBITIONS AND HOW CAN YOU ACHIEVE THEM ) for me.
The most important way to achieve our dreams – as I see – is: first one must specify what he is looking for, plan well and never hurry, and then execute his plan a step by step. It's also useful to use the idea of (STOP & CHECK) for each step you do and modify your plan as it requests. At last, the best support to get your dreams in hand is asking Allah to bless and help you.
BIG BOSS
BIG BOSS
عضو متطور
عضو متطور

عدد الرسائل : 92
العمر : 40
الموقع :
العمل/الترفيه :
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/11/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Your dreams and ambitions Empty رد: Your dreams and ambitions

مُساهمة  abusahar الإثنين أبريل 20 2009, 13:39

اhi bur3e
thanks for this nice board
when u r going to talk about ur dreams you remember that dreams in your life and itis very nice and enjoyable to going through this way
firstly take your seate near the river and look to the water and then think about your life step by step dont for gent any thing from child to adult
finaly make abalance is Input= Otput
GIFT Very Happy Very Happy
see you later
f
abusahar
abusahar
عضو متطور
عضو متطور

عدد الرسائل : 100
العمر : 46
الموقع : وحدة تنفيذالسدود-سدمروي
العمل/الترفيه : Chemical engineer-Water Quality