شــباب تــكــنــو
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Welcome join with me my nice memory in English session

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Welcome  join with me my nice memory in English session Empty Welcome join with me my nice memory in English session

مُساهمة  تينة السبت يناير 17 2009, 22:39

[right]
[color=blue]
Really I’m very happy to join this very important club and I’m sure that we all will benefit from it
too much and we will improve our language quickly

Do you believe that by opening this club you remind me with the very nice period in my life that in my beloved [/[left]left]town ELOBIED that period was during my university life , when I returned back home I was joining the English club. We called it” English session” ,in this session we were different people from different fields and different level s of English we all sat together in very nice garden surrounded by trees in the “ ELOBIED British council “ and in that garden there was one very long tree “ban “when I looked at that tree and the clear nice blue sky behind it I feel relax and happy . The aim of that session to improve our speaking skill as well as improving the English language also we benefit from the other members point’s of view we negotiate in different topics as I tell u we were from different fields ,environment and back grounds, so those people who are very excellent at English took our hand and let us be come near to them, ,
sorry,I can’t stop my memory and that old man, Mr.Omar who is the chair man and the leader of the session and I’m very thankful to that session because it let me met one of my best friends, Sara she is an architect I met her first time in this club, and her brother Tahir he is civil engineer .and Mr. Hussin who is the best speaker among us ,do you belief that he is a book seller in the street and he isn’t graduate from any university and he self educated ,his pronunciation is very accurate and right , also Mr. Basher heis pharmist and excellent at English . And Mr. Ahmed he is writer and reporter he was not very good at English, but he is very enlightened and have strong desire to improve
.Mr. Mohamed he is a merchant he likes English and specially speaking in Islamic topic and miss. Hala she is vet and other member some of them English teachers and some of them undergraduate like me at that time ,the thing linked us together that we all love English language and we wanted to improve it, we enjoy the language with so many ways and sometimes we invite British people to join with us and you will not believe how easy and simple English they are using for speaking we understand them more than some of Sudanese people, do you believe that we sometimes make the English complicated by using difficult some word more than the British themselves .
By remembering this nice period in my life I become happy and I want to tell you all that I benefit too much from that sessions and I hope the same thing we can make here and more.[left][left][/color[/left

[left]
This view comes from my experiences it happened with my when I came to Doha and by praise to Allah I get this chance to work they exam me more than 4 times and they concentrate on the English and specially specking if I don’t practice the language in that club may be I loss the chance.
Believe me that you will not now when and where you will be benefit from this club may be in the coming future you will woke or study in front country ,who knows,
will you let the English become the Obstacle to loss the chance??

I DON’T THINK SO, because I’m sure we are very cleaver so take the maximum from this club
let us do this together
Join this club daily and participated even by little.*
Don’t afraid to express yourself in English, don’t be sham if you make some mistake, it is normal *
Those how make no mistake make no thing

Write in English not in net language ‘if we like to improve our spelling and phonetics*
Listen too much and try to speak.*
Study everything in English and specially the scientific topic.*
Good luck and regards
]]
[list]

تينة
عضو أساسي
عضو أساسي

عدد الرسائل : 156
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/11/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Welcome  join with me my nice memory in English session Empty رد: Welcome join with me my nice memory in English session

مُساهمة  بشير كمبال الأحد يناير 18 2009, 01:35

تينة كتب:[right]
from this club
let us do this together
Join this club daily and participated even by little.*
Don’t afraid to express yourself in English, don’t be sham if you make some mistake, it is normal *
Those how make no mistake make no thing

Write in English not in net language ‘if we like to improve our spelling and phonetics*
Listen too much and try to speak.*

Study everything in English and specially the scientific topic.*
Good luck and regards
]][/left]
[list]

Thanks TAINA for this topic and for the above paragraph ; we put this forum to improve our language and to gain some knowledge to raise our self. so dear all : please don`t think it`s too difficult to write and be member of this forum; put in your mind that you want to learn an study and this is a good chance for you. don’t be shay when you study any thing, also please don`t copy any sentences from any where ,try to use your own language . it`s not big problem if you make mistake.

عدل سابقا من قبل بشير كمبال في الأربعاء يناير 21 2009, 04:42 عدل 1 مرات
بشير كمبال
بشير كمبال
مدير الموقع
مدير الموقع

عدد الرسائل : 699
العمل/الترفيه : Chemical Engineer / Petro Energy-E&P Co. Ltd
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/10/2008

http://shabab-techno.niceboard.net

Welcome  join with me my nice memory in English session Empty رد: Welcome join with me my nice memory in English session

مُساهمة  برعي الأحد يناير 18 2009, 22:12

Thaks a lot Taina and Bashir. Its very good of you to say this. I think you encouraged us to share and participate in this club. So one thing should be put in mind "if you want to learn English well make mistakes and correct them"without mistakes we cant learn
and dont forget STEP BY STEP

برعي
المشرف العام
المشرف العام

عدد الرسائل : 443
الموقع : ديامي احمد الله
العمل/الترفيه : Researcher/Industrial Research Centre
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/10/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى: