شــباب تــكــنــو
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

A Dream Came True

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

A Dream Came True Empty A Dream Came True

مُساهمة  BIG BOSS الجمعة فبراير 06 2009, 20:36

Is it a coincidence to dream about something and then having it in hand? Even when you've got nothing to do but dreaming?
When I was just a secondary school graduate, and before I even knew my exam result, I used to like the idea of working in the field of petroleum industries. How, when or where I seldom thought about, it was just a kind of "HYSTERIA"! I've always dreamt about plants, pipelines, safety helmets and uniforms. On my ways to see my aunt in Shendi, on my tours to my origins in Al-Gouz and on my few visits to my brother in Atbara, I always waited for the moment that I recognize the flare stack, the most obvious landmark of Khartoum Refinery. I – then – become in a kind of Coma, rather than that my eyes become like two big balls embedded into my head with my neck out of the window of the bus, and all of me then is focused towards that scene! Every time I wished that I could have a spyglass to see what's happening in there. Every time I wished to take a chance, stop the bus, and walk into there. Every time I wished to become a big engineer to go and work there. Wishes, all were wishes!
She was a dream too! We are speaking here about the perfect idea about thinking about somebody. I used to wait and wait until eventually see that face. Although they were just a few minutes, but they were enough to recharge the battery of my memory to think about her again and again, and dream! About the next time that I'll see her, about the first time I'm going to speak to her, and about our coming entire life, I just dream!
Is it a coincidence to dream about something and then having it in hand? I don't believe in coincidences. I only believe in fate. But does fate have signs? I mean, do the good things in our lives have the power to make us think about them before they happen?
I can't hide it, I feel lucky! My big first dream is coming true! I'm about to have a year training period for a job opportunity in Khartoum Refinery. The entrance of that place won't be a bypass anymore. It's going to be the destination of my steps! Thank Allah.
I can't hide it, I'm in love. But my happiness is always mixed with fear, confusion and bad ideas. I'm not pessimistic, but... it's a fear of introducing myself, a confusion about the moment that I meet her, and bad ideas about the results and about living a life without her. Will it be easy to win her heart? Can I make her happy? Is she going to say "OK" before all? I have an infinite hope, with all the reasons that my heart beats for, that she becomes the one for me. Then, I'll believe that the greatest dream of my life has come true.

BOSS
July 27,2008
BIG BOSS
BIG BOSS
عضو متطور
عضو متطور

عدد الرسائل : 92
العمر : 40
الموقع :
العمل/الترفيه :
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/11/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

A Dream Came True Empty رد: A Dream Came True

مُساهمة  برعي الجمعة فبراير 06 2009, 21:46

Hii Mr.Bigboss
Definitely it was so interesting to hear about your first dream and how it has been achieved. The second dream is not difficult to be achieved as you believe in it. Just forget about fear and failure and put in your mind that everything happens by God will. So, as you believe in fate, you should be optimistic and you will find what you need insha Allah. The last thing I advise you is to pray ISTIKHARA as prophet Mohamed (peace be up on him) told us

برعي
المشرف العام
المشرف العام

عدد الرسائل : 443
الموقع : ديامي احمد الله
العمل/الترفيه : Researcher/Industrial Research Centre
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/10/2008

مُساهمة  BIG BOSS الجمعة فبراير 13 2009, 19:43

It was really nice for u to give me these sweet words.. I believe that Allah always cares about me and likes the good for me, so I hope that SHE would be my fate. Say with me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaamin
BIG BOSS
BIG BOSS
عضو متطور
عضو متطور

عدد الرسائل : 92
العمر : 40
الموقع :
العمل/الترفيه :
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/11/2008

مُساهمة  برعي السبت فبراير 14 2009, 08:29

BIG BOSS كتب:.. SHE would be my fate. Say with me: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaamin

Who Knows,It might be your fate.and I hope so

A Dream Came True 047622

برعي
المشرف العام
المشرف العام

عدد الرسائل : 443
الموقع : ديامي احمد الله
العمل/الترفيه : Researcher/Industrial Research Centre
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/10/2008

مُساهمة  Obama الإثنين فبراير 16 2009, 16:16

[immm ,i don't know where to start but ....first of all i am skocked how i havn't seen this post ...second i suggest to move it to the Literiture section

third I am glad for you that one of your dreams came true ,wish the other will come true also(by the Act of ALLAH )...

I'm in love
good news مظلة حبنا
Obama
Obama
مشرف
مشرف

عدد الرسائل : 547
الموقع : Linkoping
العمل/الترفيه : Engineer
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2008

https://sites.google.com/a/student.liu.se/ahmedonline/